1. Never let yourself get hungry: One thing I have learned about myself when trying to eat less and be healthy is that when I allow myself to become starving I tend to overeat. Eating small meals throughout the day allows me to feel satisfied and prevents me from overeating. In addition to this you avoid the overfull feeling and avoid the remorse of having eaten too much. Always keep healthy snacks on hand, such as nuts or fruit, in order to avoid making unhealthy choices.
2. If your having a craving, go for it: I have noticed that if I am REALLY craving something, such as a piece of chocolate, I should allow myself to have it at that time point. The key to this is moderation and knowing when you truly want it or you are simply eating it because it is in front of you. Make eating a craving a treat. By denying yourself this craving you are risking having a binge on it later, and that will lead to serious eating remorse.
3. There are healthier substitues for almost ANYTHING
4.
No comments:
Post a Comment